National Technical Systems $50,000 jobs
Sharp Oilfield Services
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE YOU MUST HAVE*.
- In depth understanding of National Safety Code Standards applicable to the organization and implementation…
- Possess a good technical background with ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly to support environment art creation.
- You haven’t seen anything yet.
- Expert knowledge of National Instrument 52-109 (C-SOX or SOX).
- Provide internal control technical assistance to the GBUs as requested.
- Prepare technical reports supporting root cause determination.
- Passion for identifying root cause and working to develop technical solutions/corrective actions.
- Strong technical aptitude and understanding of logic-based systems.
- Defining and enforcing audio systems documentation and best practices.
- What’s in it for you?
$84,597 - $120,852 a year
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
- As a Zone Supervisor you are accountable for implementing the human, social, technical and operational systems…
Xactimate Specialist National Team Lead
- Xactimate Specialist National Team Lead.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, spreadsheet proficiency, the systems and software the organization utilizes).
$68,891 - $82,590 a year
- Experience communicating with representatives from government, industry or other stakeholders on scientific or technical matters.
- PSEE - Test of Reasoning UIT.
- You have experience with design of at least three (3) transit subsystems, managing a team of at least ten (10) other technical people in a major transit project…
$59,842 - $72,804 a year
- National Defence - Canadian Forces Housing Agency.
- For further information on the organization, please visit National Defence.
- Willing and able to travel.
Safety Codes Council
$56,489 - $66,458 a year
- Established under the Safety Codes Act in 1993, the Council delivers programs and services that help ensure the design, manufacture, construction, installation,…
- A deep technical competency in a single pipeline related engineering discipline and a general awareness of related disciplines.
- This is a non-union position.
- National Technical Lead – Building Performance Analyst.
- Provide coaching for junior team members including technical review, mentorship, and professional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.