National Technical Systems $50,000 jobs
$33 an hour
- Applies good knowledge of processes and resources required to perform analytical and technical tasks on PC systems.
- Desktop Support: 1 year (Preferred).
- Help develop and implement new work processes and systems.
- Provide information useful for decision-making and formulate recommendations to improve work…
- Build a next generation workflow system to process genomic and transcriptomic data.
- University Health Network (UHN) is looking for an experienced professional…
- Min 2 years of Technical support experience;
- Log all calls received in the ticketing system;
- Assist in systems and process documentation as directed;
- Proactively maintains level of technical knowledge.
- Improves and upgrades current systems and equipment through root cause failure analysis and breakdown…
$71,955 - $106,033 a year
- You can use information systems technology to collect and analyze data.
- You have effectively respond to inquiries, deliver options and recommendations, and…
Safety Codes Council
$56,489 - $66,458 a year
- Established under the Safety Codes Act in 1993, the Council delivers programs and services that help ensure the design, manufacture, construction, installation,…
- Support compliance requirements at both provincial and national levels.
- Build and maintain master files on the Vehicle Ordering System.
- Maintain existing cloud services – patch existing systems, deploy new components, implement system enhancements based on customer demand.
- Code Reversers work with a broad range of devices, actively monitoring our systems for attacks and intrusions.
- Authorization to work in Canada.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.