National Technical Systems $110,000 jobs
$763 - $867 a day
- Completion of 2 Year technical program.
- Opportunities for Professional Development and Advanced Technical Training.
- UT2 – Phased Array is a must.
- Knowledge of Nuclear Power Plant systems and design.
- A university degree in Engineering or Technical specialty and hold an applicable professional designation.
- A strong business and technical mix is required in order to understand and influence key internal and external stakeholders.
- BSc in Engineering or equivalent.
- Assist developing technical performance measurement and improvement processes.
- Support inspection and testing of the automation control equipment of the train…
- Approving technical documents prepared by staff working under them.
- Providing technical advice to staff and as appropriate subject matter expertise to staff and…
- Proficient knowledge of project control systems, procurement systems and construction practices;
- Provide engineering and technical support during construction…
- Ensure application of quality system principles to project delivery.
- Guide technical team in successful project delivery applying industry leading best…
- Knowledge of applicable design standards across rail systems for the US/North America.
- Through this experience, the Project Services department manager will be…
- Has the ability to understand technical issues that face a significant nuclear construction scope.
- Experience with restoration of nuclear plant systems in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.