National Technical Systems jobs
You refined by:
Senior Software Developer (undo)
- Specify, describe, and track these systems in ways that support collaboration with others in and outside of our group, with potential handoff to product…
- Adhere to the quality management system related to your work, produce technical documents in support of the project as well as ensure adherence to technical…
- Knowledge of Git, or other version control systems.
- Take ownership of deliverables and provide leadership as a senior member of the team, resolving impediments…
- Passion for learning new technology and expanding technical skill set.
- You will be building processes, functions and system integrations within an agile…
- Explore promising research and maintain/gain the technical edge required for projects.
- Design 3d model visualization systems that can help our clients gain…
- Ensure Adherence To Quality System:
- Complete Quality System Training on time.
- Write and review detailed software technical specifications.
- Provide technical leadership to other software developers.
- Hands-on, deep knowledge of database systems (Oracle preferred).
- Verbal and written technical communication skills in English.
- Specops 2019: Heading in a New Direction.
- Failure to follow regulations will result in fines and,…
- 5+ years building software systems in a production environment.
- Mentor junior developers, including providing both technical and cultural leadership by example.
- Demonstrated strong logical and technical problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years’ experience working on a development team, providing technical leadership/guidance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.