National Technical Systems jobs
You refined by:
Ottawa, ON (undo)
- Proven ability for business technical writing.
- Liaise with IT on system integration/ improvements.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing business and technical…
$78,001 - $91,764 a year
- Experience in writing technical and research documentation for both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Basic knowledge of networking (Firewalls, Intrusion…
$78,001 - $105,060 a year
- Advising on the capabilities of software systems, including providing technical support and advice to other CSE areas, GoC departments and agencies or allied…
- We are currently looking a Technical Architect for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
- Headquartered in Ottawa, with offices across Canada,…
- The Systems Engineer will be an integral part of the power systems design and development team.
- The primary responsibilities of the Systems Engineer will be to…
$56,730 - $77,692 a year
- The Technical Officer will provide technical support to research work and performing calibration services to clients and technical (chemical synthesis,…
- Working within our National Service Desk, the fluently bilingual Technical Coordinator will supervise and coordinate activities of the Service Desk Technicians,…
Department of National Defence / Ministère de la D...
$79,647 - $96,902 a year
- The Canadian Forces Housing Agency’s national office is seeking a dynamic Senior Technical Officer to spearhead residential asset management programming for…
$74,853 - $93,566 a year
- Experience in providing specialized technical advice and recommendations with respect to Information Systems.
- We’re not your typical government agency.
$55,541 - $157,009 a year
- The Canadian National Model Codes;
- The RCO group uses a person-based classification system instead of the more common duties-based classification system.
$56,730 - $77,692 a year
- The Technical Officer provides calibration services to clients and technical (electrical, electronic, computer, mechanical, organizational, logistical and other…
$58,378 - $68,881 a year
- Reporting to NRC-IRAP’s Director, Program Expertise, the incumbent provides administrative guidance related to systems enquiries from end-users predominantly…
- Solid working knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft software.
- Works closely to resolve issues at problem accounts and communicate status to the Supervisor…
- NorthStar's Professional Services team is seeking a Technical Consultant to provide multi-faceted technical installation and implementation services.
- Technical understanding of analog/RF semiconductors.
- This individual will also be responsible for improving current RF Test Systems and monitoring system…
- Provide ongoing support for different cloud-based systems as an admin;
- Experience in supporting Mac OS, Linux, and Windows Operating Systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
The Communications Security Establishment (CSE) is one of Canada’s key security and intelligence organizations.