National Technical Systems jobs
You refined by:
Halifax, NS (undo)
- And the necessary technical configurations.
- Technical Knowledge of InfoSphere Information Server (IIS).
- Function as a liaison between Business Analysts and…
- We are seeking a SAP Testing Lead to join our national Enabling Technologies practice.
- As a SAP Testing Lead, you will work closely with the functional,…
- Experience with Sobeys National Pharmacy Group Computer systems.
- A proudly Canadian retail company, Sobeys began in 1907 as a small meat delivery business in…
$28.92 - $35.27 an hour
- Participates as a member of HR systems staff to maintain current EPAF’s, develop and troubleshoot new EPAF’s, and grant access for all levels of approvers.
$51,504 - $69,683 a year
- Undergraduate degree in computing or systems field with a minimum of three to five years’ experience in business analysis and/or process improvement, preferably…
- You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process to achieve/exceed quarterly Windows Server and System…
- Maintaining & monitoring production applications and systems.
- 3 - 5 years system administration experience using linux and/or windows.
Palo Alto Networks
- BS technical degree or equivalent and consider yourself technical enough to cover some accounts while your SE is busy assisting others.
$28.92 - $35.27 an hour
- Experience with standards based enterprise video conferencing management systems (i.e.
- Administer resources on the video conferencing virtual meeting platform,…
- If you require technical assistance, please click here.
- Creating a national network of contacts to grow our current business and identify growth opportunities.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience.
- Analyze data-related system integration challenges…
- Testing of PLM system changes.
- Assists technical teams in IT and provide technical and business knowledge and expertise in solutions deployed to support the…
- Experience in EMR system integration with other clinical systems.
- One or more technical / clinical certifications.
- Night and weekend work may be required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
MaxSys is a professional staffing and solutions firm, offering the best in innovative and creative professional service needs.