National Technical Systems jobs
- Technical Knowledge of InfoSphere Information Server (IIS).
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering /Data Analytics/Information Systems or related.
- As a National Helpdesk Support Analyst you will:
- Liaise and support the extended National Technology Services team across Canada.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience.
- Analyze data-related system integration challenges…
- Analyze technical specification documents, and build integration systems to match.
- This position focuses on programming a wide range back-end software systems,…
$26.37 an hour
- Technical / Job Specific Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proficient use of electronic file management systems to Receive, Track and Check out Incident files.
- Maintaining & monitoring production applications and systems.
- 3 - 5 years system administration experience using linux and/or windows.
- Diploma from a recognized school or military/civilian technical training with 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Provide classroom and mentoring support.
- Experience in Electrical Building Systems design.
- Preparing and reviewing technical drawings (eg. cable drawings, schematics, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, information systems, or related field.
- Demonstrated experience working well with an integrated team of both…
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Driving the development of functional and systems specifications.
- Our systems are largely built using client side frameworks such as Angular & React while the server implementations are mostly in Java , Spring and other open…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.