National Technical Systems jobs
- Develop a system of timely and effective communications.
- Provide assurance against local, provincial and national legislative requirements.
- Experience in EMR system integration with other clinical systems.
- One or more technical / clinical certifications.
- Night and weekend work may be required.
- Hardware Systems Engineering, high level troubleshoot technical problems at aircraft level to circuit card level, complete technical investigations from a…
- Understanding of IT Systems environment.
- Implements systems applications and tests end-user processes.
- Documents business rules / functional requirements to…
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity of the audience.
- Analyze data-related system integration challenges…
- Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the…
- Provides highly technical quality assurance methodology advice for medium level accounts and medium complex systems.
- Excellent technical and Agile knowledge:
- Experience in Electrical Building Systems design.
- Preparing and reviewing technical drawings (eg. cable drawings, schematics, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (both orally & in writing) technical information to technical & non-technical personnel.
- Testing of PLM system changes.
- Assists technical teams in JDI IT and provide technical and business knowledge and expertise in solutions deployed to support the…
- Experience with technical writing is an asset.
- Investigation of issues and analysis of proposed system changes, including presentation of findings to the…
- Coordinate with Combat Systems, Combat Support Systems, Mission Systems Integration, Platform Systems and Project Management teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.