Mutual Transportation Services jobs
- Provide administrative support to senior management and other services / departments;
- The Secretary/Receptionist is in charge of receiving telephone calls and…
- T he Relay, Dispatcher performs its regular work.
- Based on operational requirements, he coordinates transport movement's activities efficiently and productively…
- Perform random verifications of transportation documents and drivers’ documents;
- Responding to the operations supervisor, the standards and procedures…
- Flexible schedule, 50% during the day and 50% in the evening.
- Travels (to Québec City and Saint-Arsène) for team training and support.
- The Material Handler works on the warehouse dock; loading and unloading trucks and trailers.
- More specifically, the Material Handler will :
- D.E.C. in Transportation Logistics or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of highway transportation laws and regulations.
- More specifically, the Dispatcher will :
- Relevant experience in truck transportation;
- More specifically, the SHUNTER will :
- Driving the vehicle following the Highway Safety Code;
- More specifically, the Customer Service Representative will :
- The Customer Service Representative handles various abnormal situations occurring during pickups…
- The Billing – Operation Clerk supports Operations by performing various administrative tasks.
- More specifically, the Billing – Operation Clerk will :
- D.E.P. (Diploma of Vocational Studies) or relevant experience in truck transportation;
- The Driver is required to work with less-than-truckload (LTL) and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.