- To provide a prompt and warm reception of all guests and find suitable seating, while providing other measures of outstanding customer service.
- To provide our guests with efficient and friendly food and beverage service while following the policies and procedures of the company.
- To clear, clean and reset dirty tables and double check all tableware (glasses, stemware, cutlery) to ensure cleanliness and polish.
- Front Door Supervisor is a junior leadership role responsible for overseeing the operations of the host station and the hosts/hostesses employed at this station…
- Front of House Supervisor is a leadership development position related to all front of house operations and crew.
- This role ensures tables are decorated correctly, the food is presented well, and service goes off without a hitch.
- Full event supervision and execution.
- Under the guidance of the General Manager, this position is responsible ensuring all aspects of the bar and restaurant's operations run smoothly and according…
- ROLE: To create memorable experiences with attentive service, product knowledge, fun and passion.
- Ability to give guests a fantastic and memorable experience.
- To provide all areas of the restaurant with clean, sanitized dishware on a timely basis.
- To maintain the dish area in a good state of organization, repair and…
- Looking for an individual with both skill sets and experience in each role.
- This position involves maintaining the dish area during slower periods and helping…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.