Ministry of Labour, Training Skills Development jobs
You refined by:
Toronto, ON (undo)
$18 an hour
- On-going support, training and development.
- Strong relationship building skills and proven ability to provide value added consultative service.
- Develop and facilitate Agile technical practices training – e.g. test-driven development, code refactoring, etc.
- Experience using Scaled Agile frameworks.
- Identify training gaps and partner with Enterprise Training and the business to determine to a training solution.
Zany Consulting Group
- Maintain and administer the training tracking system to capture training documentation and meet regulatory standards and expectations.
- Deliver impactful and engaging training programs.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience training including developing and/or reviewing learning modules.
- Talent and development training budget.
- Develops an annual training calendar and works within operating budget to support organizational development initiatives…
- Supports the design and delivery of specialized trainings, including staff capacity building, external trainings, and staff onboarding.
Porsche Cars Canada
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- This individual will be training and coached on how to effectively and efficiently execute international training…
มูลนิธิ ไร้ท์ ทู เพลย์ ประเทศไทย
- Department/Division: Promoting Life-skills in Aboriginal Youth (PLAY) Program.
- Events (trainings, youth events, special projects).
- Create and maintain the annual training forecast.
- Well-developed collaboration and consulting skills.
- Validates current training matrix using feedback from…
$22.29 - $23.66 an hour
- Ability to operate, with training, machinery.
- Hours of Work: days and alternating weekends.
- Transporting patients, pharmacy supplies, patient records, and…
$76,710 - $90,147 a year
- Co-ordinates labour disruption plans.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint presentation skills and internet navigation and research.
Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Developmen...
$71,955 - $106,033 a year
- You have relationship management skills to maintain partnerships with stakeholders.
- They provide data, research and analytics capacity for Prevention funding…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.