Ministry of Labour, Training Skills Development jobs
- Advanced Security Training (AST), Occupational First Aid (OFA) and class 4 (drivers license) training to eligible candidates.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Remain current around external and internal developments in the markets for identifying new market…
- Attend product training sessions and department meetings.
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- 1 – 2 years of product development experience.
- Provide internal technical support and training for new and existing products.
- You can complete additional training to become a Certified Sales Associate, and learn to forecast and order product using our state-of-the-art Retail…
$56,922 - $67,976 a year
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution, and communication skills (oral, written, and presentation).
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration and…
- Visual and analytical skills are an asset.
- Extreme patience and multi-tasking skills necessary.
- Developed project management, time management, and personal…
- Access to extensive product training and development opportunities.
- Proven skills to provide advice and guidance to customers on products, services and store…
$30.75 - $38.33 an hour
- Recognized training and/ or experience in administering a wide variety of psychodiagnostic tests.
- Administer and score self-report inventories (e.g., MMPI-2,…
- Must have clear oral and written English communication skills.
- Conduct verification and validation tests during the product development stage.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning, training, and professional development.
- Effective verbal communication and customer service skills.
$19.45 - $22.65 an hour
- Internal training and development opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Certificate in Non-Violent Crisis Intervention.
- Parent Child Mother Goose Facilitator training and experience an asset.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Assist with new employee orientation and safety training.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Previous OH&S: 3 years (Required).
- Present ideas for business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff as our company grows.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.