Ministry of Labour, Training Skills Development jobs
You refined by:
Montréal, QC (undo)
$52.62 an hour
- Un horaire de travail (et de vacances) flexible;
- Une rémunération équitable et avantageuse;
- Rabais sur certains services santé et bien-être;
TMC North America
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills.
- 2-10 years of professional experience;
$15.50 an hour
- Exceptional communication skills in English (written and verbal).
- English Customer Service Representative in Montreal Canada.
- Under the supervision of Screen Rant's publishing lead, you will be the central point of contact for writer development, training operations, and team support…
- Reporting to the training and organizational development manager, the incumbent supports and advises with respect to organizational development and training.
Aviation Strategies International
- Participate in professional training and development projects;
- Participate in the development of customized management-level professional development…
- He/she will assist in the development of training programs including concept design, materials development and implementation.
- Excellent English language skills, spoken and written.
- Contribute to the development of scientific publications or presentations, as appropriate.
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills.
- Lead the delivery of training initiatives, including disease state/clinical/product knowledge, selling skills.
$95,700 - $178,800 a year
- High level analytical and data processing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
$45,751 - $54,383 a year
- Assist and participate in CMS strategy development meetings.
- Assist in the marketing and business development activities at CMS.
- Ordering and preparing training materials.
- Monitor and track trainee participation and progress against assigned training initiatives.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Manage marketing campaigns projects, large sponsorships, training presentations, systems implementations and other…
- Paid training and an ongoing commitment to professional development.
- You have a talent for building relationships and bring this skill to every aspect of your…
- Determine training needs based on business objectives and individual development requirements, design, delivery, and evaluation of training and learning…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.