Ministry of Labour, Training Skills Development jobs
You refined by:
Quebec City, QC
2023 Canada Winter Games Host Society Inc.
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Competencies and Skills* Exceptional skills in managing a diverse range of activities and groups from security to maintenance, culinary to housekeeping Ability…
$95,700 - $178,800 a year
- High level analytical and data processing skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
$74,819 - $91,006 a year
- Of Agile development methodologies; comportements des utilisateurs;
- Of web site management and development service à la clientèle;
TFS-Canada's International School / TFS-l'École in...
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide system training as needed.
- Excellent French and English skills (oral and written).
- Provide feedback, training, and development to direct reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- End to end Instructional design skills.
- Effective leadership, organizational and time management skills.
- Broad understanding of the entire drug development process.
- This position is responsible for supporting a broad range of business development activities…
- Effective facilitation and presentation skills.
- Lead the delivery of training initiatives, including disease state/clinical/product knowledge, selling skills.
- Strong written and speaking communication skills in English (for QC-based, bilingualism is required);
- You will also play an important role in the development…
- Excellent English language skills, spoken and written.
- Contribute to the development of scientific publications or presentations, as appropriate.
- This role will support the outsourcing requirements for translating training material.
- Experience creating training material that is learner driven and…
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and plan.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement when assessing issues in production or under development.
- Assurer les tests de conversions.
- Outstanding software development life cycle management, project management, and SCRUM skills; DevOps experience is an asset.
- Excellent Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint, Word with advanced Excel skills and Database skills.
- Standardize the Price Change request process.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.