You refined by:
Developmental Disabilities Association (undo)
Medical Social Worker $31,000 jobs in Surrey, BC
$21.50 an hour
- The Community Support Worker (CSW) assists clients with their physical, vocational, recreational, social, emotional, and daily life skill development.
- Degree or Diploma in area directly related to supporting people with developmental disabilities such as Social Services.
- Unrestricted Class 4 Driver's License.
- Community and Social Service Workers (4212).
- The position ensures the residents’ physical, emotional, social, recreational, economic, educational, and/or…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.