Material Scientist $70,300 jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- Driven by our love of science and our passion for quality, we see ourselves simply as Scientists Helping Scientists standing by our customers to provide…
- Position requires a degree in inorganic or organic chemistry, materials chemistry or a related field - Ph.D.
- Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer…
- In collaboration with the Education Team, provide input for training material and participate in the product training sessions as needed.
- An accomplished independent scientist with industrial and complex assay development experience.
- Independently design, execute and troubleshoot assay application…
- Our Scientists act as scientific ambassadors for the company in addition to having successful collaborations with external researchers and partners.
- Review incoming email correspondence and materials directed to the VPs and bring significant items to their attention.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work with QA and Business Development departments to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements for the manufacturing and sales of human biological…
- Demonstrated aptitude for technical and scientific writing relevant to generation of educational and marketing materials.
- Drafting and negotiating various agreements/contracts as necessary, including confidentiality, material transfer, license, supply and service agreements.
- Manage inventory needs for test materials and supplies.
- Microbiological analysis of raw materials, in-process, and finished products according to standard…
- Manage and prioritize raw material screening priorities in order to qualify new raw materials prior to stock-out.
- Support compliance with QMS objectives.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.