Marsh & Mclennan Companies, Inc $60,000 jobs
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant education.
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline to ensure quota target coverage.
- Contributes to profits and revenues of the company.
- Communicates both change and progress within team and company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience.
- 2 years of experience in transportation or Third-Party Logistics (3PL).
Giesecke and Devrient Corporate
- The identifying of new opportunities or enhancements is paramount, while ensuring that client satisfaction and service level compliance meets all client and…
- The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for attaining targeted sales goals each month, quarter and year.
- Work to progress BDR-generated opportunities through…
- Source and generate leads for potential new business.
- Understanding of customer's decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
- Preferred outside sales experience in telecommunications, data or Internet industry.
- Industry related selling experience and/or technical competency are…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.