Marketing Coordinator jobs in Richmond Hill, ON
$15 - $25 an hour
- This can involve all forms of face-to-face marketing including Canvassing Neighborhoods, Business to Business, Kiosks in Malls, Street Fundraising, Festivals…
- You have 4+ years of experience in the digital marketing field (agency experience preferred) and exposed to campaigns involving influencer management.
Italian Ristorante Toronto
- You will be responsible for every part of event planning including marketing, sales, client management, and post event evaluations.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Support sales, customer experience, branding, and other marketing initiatives.
- Working in a fast-paced start-up company, you will have the opportunity to grow…
- As a Marketing Coordinator, you will support the Creative Director and the marketing team with administrative, sales, marketing and/or business development…
- Structure as well as offer ownership opportunities to successful hires.
- Create custom marketing materials for but not limited to social media, press releases, online promotions, SEO marketing, etc.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
York Entrepreneurship Development Institute
- We are seeking a full-time (32.5 hours/week) candidate who will work alongside a team of internationally accredited professionals and educators, directly…
- Track and audit fleet unit inventory.
- Receive fleet incident reporting and insurance claims.
- Post-secondary education in communications, marketing, and/or event…
- Manage additional marketing communications such as banners, signage, flyers, point of sale (POS) and direct marketing.
- Print/digital retail experience an asset.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build effective partnerships and interact with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- ✔ Have strategic planning and/or digital experience with a marketing communications or marketing agency.
- ✔ Take ownership of tasks and drive projects through to…
- Work with external marketing and branding agencies.
- Manage and maintain figure3’s image library and marketing resources.
- Weekly supplier lunch and learns.
UCAN Fastening Products
- You will also distribute marketing & promotional material to the sales staff and customers.
- Arrange and co-ordinate phone in sales meetings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.