Marketing jobs in Richmond Hill, ON
- Structure as well as offer ownership opportunities to successful hires.
- The Marketing Coordinator must be able to assist with the management of campaigns from the initial planning through to development and execution phases.
- Exhibiting with Team PheedLoop at trade shows if required.
- Experience in the events industry managing conferences, trade shows, or similar events.
- Plan, coordinate and execute events such as trade shows, conferences and training road shows, sporting events, incentive trips and other internal or customer…
- Develop content for internal and external communications, infographics, handouts, newsletters, presentation slides, and conference materials.
- Ensuring schedules are met and the various aspects of proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties such as involvement in special projects; updates to internal databases; and assistance as required.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.