Marketing jobs in Richmond Hill, ON
My CRM Manager
$2,500 - $3,000 a month
- Creating, managing and executing paid and organic social campaigns.
- Tracking and reporting on the activities and outcomes of email campaigns.
Aucan Immigration Consulting Inc.
North York, ON
$31 an hour
- Plan and implement advertising campaigns to establish relationships with potential clients.
- As a marketing coordinator, you will be responsible for spreading…
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Manage all areas of the company’s corporate marketing including email marketing, social media marketing, paid campaigns and branded marketing materials …
- Ensuring schedules are met and the various aspects of proposals, presentations, and other marketing materials are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Support implementing local marketing campaigns through sourcing or creating images, copy writing and editing, compiling campaign files, and coordinating…
- Plan, coordinate and execute events such as trade shows, conferences and training road shows, sporting events, incentive trips and other internal or customer…
- Develop content for internal and external communications, infographics, handouts, newsletters, presentation slides, and conference materials.
- Support the Marketing Manager and the marketing team in development and execution of marketing campaigns, including coordinating and executing meetings,…
- Solid project management and organizational skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep…
RE/MAX Condos Plus
- Create flyers and promotional materials.
- Prepare and send targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for creating content and posting on social media…
- Development and distribution of marketing campaigns & materials.
- A creative approach and eye for detail to identifying effective marketing initiatives to…
- Exhibiting with Team PheedLoop at trade shows if required.
- Experience in the events industry managing conferences, trade shows, or similar events.
- Coordinate internal resources and hold the key project leads accountable for the flawless and timely execution of the projects.
- Ability to pivot under pressure.
TITIKA Active Couture
- Photo and/or basic video editing skills would be assets to this position.
- External communication with all KOLs and event organizers in North America.
Sunrise Beijing International Inc
Richmond Hill, ON
$31 an hour
- A university degree or college diploma in business, economics, advertising, marketing, or in a related field.
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.