Marketing jobs in Richmond Hill, ON
You refined by:
- You will be responsible for the conception and execution of copy for:
- Strong experience working on large cross channel and/or direct marketing initiatives,…
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and work on a deadline.
- You have a degree or diploma in the communications, journalism, copywriting or copyediting…
- Work with Design and Digital Teams to ensure content campaigns are successfully executed (including the creation and delivery of direct email/newsletters and…
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution of campaigns.
- Write clear, concise, effective copy for marketing and sales assets, as well as other materials upon request; this could include, but is not limited to, press…
- Suggested Education: Equivalent of a university/college degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related discipline is required.
- Inform strategic planning for campaigns.
- Researching a wide range of social issues to gain a thorough understanding of client (non-profit) subject matter, and…
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- As a member of the creative team, our copywriter will write and edit…
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator, and Outlook.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short…
- Working closely with the Senior Copywriters, Visual Designers, Product Marketers and Life Cycle Marketers, you'll take on projects from ideation to completion,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.