Marketing jobs in Richmond Hill, ON
- Motivate inactive accounts to begin marketing campaigns.
- Optimization of campaigns, making changes to landing pages, suggesting how an offer can create the most…
- Provide counsel on best practices and policies to ensure effective execution of recruitment strategies and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree, College diploma, or equivalent experience.
- Competitive Pay Package - industry leading compensation scheme with market competitive base salary…
Space Age | The Future Company
$40,000 - $100,000 a year
- You will be conducting prospecting research, directing email marketing campaigns, fielding warm and cold calls, direct proposal and RFP development, slide deck…
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or a related field.
- The Account Manager maintains the business plan and marketing strategies to increase…
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- Acting as the primary point of contact for partner relationships and business lead / SME on internal partner related stakeholder inquiries and First Pay…
- Work with the vendor management group and marketing to select new vendors for client requirements.
- Ensure sure that the Daily Ship set and Return ship set…
Roll Pro Doors & Shutters
$35,000 - $50,000 a year
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of…
- You’ll leverage the broad capabilities of TELUS – from connectivity and network backbone, to managed services, security solutions, unified communication, IoT…
- Display advertising sales/marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability with interpreting large data sets to make recommendations to clients or customers and/or…
- Ability to comprehend financial documentation, including the ability to understand budgets and forecasts within the context of client projects and campaigns.
- Managing or supporting various client projects including marketing and communications.
- You have a university or college degree, with 5+ years of experience…
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
- You will develop and deliver quotes to customers and coordinate with the delivery team to transition accepted customer…
- Successfully drive the sales, strategy, proposal development, negotiation efforts to win new projects.
- The Account Manager ensures the meeting of short-and long…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.