Marketing jobs in Richmond Hill, ON
Customer Service Professionals Network (CSPN)
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure successful execution of projects.
- The successful candidate must have experience in a fast paced, dynamic…
- They are responsible for diligently coordinating and supporting projects, timelines, resources and budgets - for a financial services client.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- Respond to inquiries from various customers associated with various campaigns.
Richmond Hill, ON
- An effective communicator with project management qualities and database analysis techniques utilized to push projects into success stories – that you now co…
- Ensuring all internal departments have all necessary information, materials and elements in a timely manner.
- Liaising with creative teams and internal resources…
- Can multi-task, prioritize, and balance time across clients, multiple partner relationships and internal initiatives on a daily basis while maintaining a…
- Assist with organizing internal & external events and marketing initiatives.
- Develop post-campaign materials and data collection to help curate repeat business.
- Assist senior selling professions and team with critical sales activities and projects.
- Proven experience with excel and some CRM tools.
- A university or college degree is required; a Business or Communications degree is an asset.
- Manage or support various client projects including marketing…
- Coordinate project details with their client counterparts and internal departments to ensure that all projects adhere to the project critical path and budget.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.