Marketing jobs in Richmond Hill, ON
- These plans combine the strategist’s knowledge of social communications, platform culture and policies, and brand tone to choose platforms, specify content…
- Coming up with the best answers for the client requires the ability to understand the strategic framework and align recommendations to it.
- Ability to communicate fluently with brand and technical teams on client side, as well as all involved internal departments at Klick, other agency partners and…
- Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients.
- 3+ years of Copywriting experience.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team across diverse projects.
- Motivate, inspire, and nurture department personally and professionally.
- Your role will have you collaborating with just about every department at Klick in addressing business challenges using data and sound quantitative analysis.
- Be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently among multiple client campaigns and daily tasks, and be able to work…
- Support the Business Analyst and Relationship Marketing teams to develop business requirements for marketing campaigns including, but not limited to, campaign…
- You will be responsible for keyword and copy development, as well as campaign management of paid search programs to help our Pharma clients reach patients and…
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related subject.
- You’re flexible with your pen; able to amend, revise or redevelop campaigns in response to feedback from the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.