Manager jobs in Vaughan, ON
North York, ON
Richmond Hill, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Manager jobs nationwide
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- Flexibility: Grocery Department Manager might be asked to work nights, weekends and extended hours.
- The Grocery Manager ensures that the department under his…
$40,000 - $55,000 a year
- Builds/maintains positive relationships with Senior Vendor Managers, In-stock Managers, Amazon support and brand specialists.
- This Department Manager will function as a lead of a team to strategically plan and execute duties based on workload and operational functions.
Bonnie Hoy Holdings Inc.
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- We are looking for a dynamic professional to manage our rental portfolio in downtown Toronto.
- This person needs to be a self starter, able to work without…
$105,650 a year
- Become an Account Manager with MPAC.
- Here’s what you will do as part of the team:
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with key account representatives…
$175,000 - $200,000 a year
- Travel expenses paid by employer.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational…
$84,237 - $94,761 a year
- The Human Resources team plays an important role in developing and maintaining harmonious working relationships among managers, employees, unions and staff…
$78,761 - $82,009 a year
- Reporting to the Chief Information Officer (CIO), the Project Manager is responsible for project management of all aspects of the new enterprise system for…
$103,303 - $121,376 a year
- Work Location: Metro Hall, 55 John Street, Toronto, M5V 3C6.
- With a vision to strengthen the social and economic well-being of Torontonians in their communities…
York University (Keele campus), ON
$89,731 a year
- Reporting to the Associate Director, Entrepreneurship, Innovation York, the Manager is responsible for overseeing the strategy, the progress, and success of…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Restaurant Manager for Front of House.
- You are an experienced Manager in a fast-paced restaurant environment.
- Restaurant manager's duties will include: .
- The Events Manager, reporting to the Senior Manager, Events, collaborates on event strategy and tactics with Marketing colleagues and firm Partners.
Hot Towel Company
$37,500 a year
- Hot Towel Company is a laundry that provides hot towels, hand towels and bath towels to clients in the GTA.
- Responsibilities: Organize, monitor and execute hot…
Les Chocolats Favoris
- D*ictionary definition : Magic experience - Manager.
- A manager who's inspirational, motivational and action-oriented on obtaining results and must show rigor…
Les Chocolats Favoris
- The manager must be inspirational, motivational and action-oriented on obtaining results and must show rigor and self-reliance.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.