Manager jobs in Burlington, ON
- Think you have what it takes to be our Labour Relations Manager?
- Now, if you were to come on board as a Labour Relations Manager we’d ask you to do the…
- Complete a monthly summary of the completed Compass Quality Assurance Program and submit to the District Manager, Unit Manager, Regional Director, Unit Manager…
- Requirements of the ideal Manager Sustainability, Chartwells:
- Lead sustainability and wellness for Chartwells (Food With Purpose).
- In collaboration with People Development, Communications, and Health & Safety teams, develop and/or deliver, and evaluate training for employees and managers…
- Think you have what it takes to be our Food Service Manager?
- Drive the financial success of the unit's operation.
- The ability to control food and labour costs.
- The Senior Manager, Corporate Communications will serve as a key business partner to Compass Group Canada sectors – supporting a diverse team to amplify their…
- Management of 6 office reception staff.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- Think you have what it takes to be our next Marketing and Communications Manager?
- Execute marketing strategy for Canadian market as well as specific channels…
- The District General Manager directs and manages district vending unattended retail and coffee operations to achieve short and long-term profit and total volume…
- We are seeking a growth minded District Manager for our growing business.
- As the District Manager you will be responsible for several Food Service operations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.