Manager jobs in Burlington, ON
You refined by:
Compass Group Canada (undo)
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- Excellent leadership, coaching and supervisory abilities.
- Salary range: $80k to $85k.
- Bonus eligible (0 to 25%).
- Position: Food Services, District Manager.
- Reporting to a District Manager, the Environmental Services Manager will work closely with housekeeping and laundry staff to continually improve their work…
- Lead sustainability and wellness for Chartwells (Food With Purpose).
- Integral to the Chartwells vision and promise: Thinking Ahead, Giving Back: addressing…
- The Technology Delivery Manager performs a project management function and is responsible for managing the end to end implementation of retail front of house…
- Manage administration, and reporting of Compass Group Canada’s Employment Equity Program.
- In collaboration with People Development, Communications, and Health &…
- Management of 6 office reception staff.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
- The General Manager, reporting directly to the Regional Vice President, holds duties related to day to day operations of a Company account.
- Now, if you were to come on board as one of our Account Manager, you would do the following:
- Full accountability for client portfolio.
- Vous ne connaissez peut-être pas notre nom, mais vous savez où nous sommes.
- C’est parce que Groupe Compass Canada fait partie d’une compagnie mondiale de…
- Coverage is as diverse as offshore oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico, to coastal logging camps in B.C., to construction camps in the Alberta Oil Sands.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.