Maintenance Manager jobs in Halton, ON
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Administrative Assistant (undo)
- The Administrative Assistant is a member of the Administration Department reporting directly to the Administration Manager.
- Act as on-site contact, arrange catering, liaise with interested customers, prepare rooms for customers, bill customers, liaise with accounting as required, and…
- Reporting to the Project Manager and the Manager, Facilities Maintenance & Tenant Improvements, this position will assist and support in the administration of…
- Assist Property Manager with administration of assigned portfolio.
- Assist with following up with Resident Managers/Building Managers as required.
Huddle Group Inc.
- Assist with data entry for quarterly Full Physical Inventory of stores, assist HR Manager with entering new hires/terminations, assist with Marketing &…
- If no such position exists, the Administrative Assistant will report to the Branch Manager.
- 2.6 To maintain assigned area, files, supplies, and equipment in a…
- Assist account managers with preparation of RFPs, RFI’s, RFQ’s, and presentation preparation.
- Perform trade show Booth duty as required.
Fogler, Rubinoff LLP
- Completion of degree or diploma office administration program including courses in general administration, marketing, facilities management, and technology.
- Assist the Manager in the preparation/assembly of the monthly manager’s report and filing same for each property in the Manager’s portfolio.
North York, ON
- An ideal candidate will assist our school counselor and admissions manager.
- Assist with administrative duties - includes answering the phone calls, responding…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.