Loss Prevention $31,200 jobs
$17 an hour
- .* Loss prevention procedures and store policies.
- Sales Associate (Full-Time and Part -Time)*.
- You have a passion for fashion, you are dedicated and like to…
- Adhere to all Loss Prevention policies as per guidelines and policies.
- To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- Retail experience preferably in apparel.
- You will work under the leadership of the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager and will play a key role in loss prevention and health and safety.
- Is responsible for adherence to all loss prevention and security policies, as well as credit policies and procedures, i.e. credit and debit cards, employee…
- Protects the store inventory by providing excellent customer service, knowing and following loss prevention procedures, and sharing any suspected policy…
$15 - $18 an hour
- Operating the POS terminal and adhering to all cash and Loss Prevention procedures.
- Retail store associate - Liquor House.
- A professional and clean appearance.
- Adheres to Loss Prevention practices and is aware of and reports potential incidents, to ensure shortage control and to protect company assets.
- Commit to Operational Excellence- Abide by policies and procedures as directed- Abide by Loss Prevention and safety messages in daily operations.
- O Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to provide sales floor coverage related to customer service and loss prevention.
- Adheres to Loss Prevention control and compliance procedures.
- What This Position Is All About:
- The Selling and Service Associate is responsible for driving…
Swartz Fine Fashion
Thunder Bay, ON
$16 - $20 an hour
- Following loss prevention procedures and store policies.
- Swartz Fine Fashion is brick-and-mortar premium clothing store established over 100 years ago right…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.