- Contract Professionals is currently recruiting a Project Engineer for one of our clients for their Calgary office.
- BS degree in engineering field.
- In-Depth Tax Course, CPA Canada.
- We're interested in adding tax litigation and tax planning lawyers with 3 to 6 years' experience to join our team.
- With strong academic credentials and a license to practice law in Canada and/or a US law degree and/or a US call to the bar.
- Support sales with RFP responses.
- P reference wi ll be given to candidates who submit project lists and client references supporting either of these market segments.
- The history of Residential Schools in Canada.
- Applications should include a curriculum vitae, a statement of teaching philosophy, a sample syllabus for either…
$6,111 - $7,873 a month
- For law degrees obtained outside Canada, proof of accreditation from the National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) is required.
- They may also volunteer for deployment on a military mission within or outside Canada.
- This position is available for part-time employment with the Primary…
- *QUALIFIED APPLICANTS MUST HOLD APPROPRIATE CITIZENSHIP OR DOCUMENTS PERMITTING THEM TO RESIDE AND WORK IN CANADA***.
- Co-ordinates sch-c work with GCs and LL and signs off on possession walkthroughs.
- Successful candidates for employment will be introduced to and trained in…
Snowed In Studios
- Snowed in Studios is a game development studio based in Ottawa, Canada.
- Supervise and manage tasks for team members.
- Recruit talents for the team.
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- Great Schools for Growing and Learning.
- James-Assiniboia School Division is accepting applications for.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.