Ll Canada $81,100 jobs
- A compliance certification, CPA designation or LL.
- Reporting to the Vice President, Compliance, this role is responsible for ensuring that there are effective…
$6,111 - $7,873 a month
- For law degrees obtained outside Canada, proof of accreditation from the National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) is required.
- A compliance/ethics certification, CPA designation or LL.
- Reporting to the Director, Compliance this role will work closely with key stakeholders throughout the…
- Co-ordinates sch-c work with GCs and LL and signs off on possession walkthroughs.
- Canada Goose Inc. is committed to delivering and improving accessibility in…
- Walmart Canada is seeking an employment litigation lawyer to join its team in Mississauga.
- Advising on a wide range of day-to-day employment issues.
- Some travel may be, but is rarely, required (within the Province or within or outside of Canada).
- Job Title: Corporate Trust Officer (18 Month Contract Position…
- BA/BS undergraduate degree with excellent academic accomplishment required; J.D. or LL.
- Why is this role important?
- A J.D. or LL.B. with strong academic credentials and a license to practice law in Canada and/or a US law degree and/or a US call to the bar.
- P reference wi ll be given to candidates who submit project lists and client references supporting either of these market segments.
- Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada.
- Legal Counsel will report directly to the General Counsel for Healthineers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.