Ll Canada $100,800 jobs
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1A4.
- This growing, prestigious firm provides representation for all classes of clients with all aspects of construction projects,…
- Reporting to the Vice President, Compliance, this role is responsible for ensuring that there are effective compliance programs in place to manage regulatory…
- Some travel may be, but is rarely, required (within the Province or within or outside of Canada).
- Corporate Trust Officer (18 Month Contract Position).
- Why is this role important?
- The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide overall leadership, vision and strategy for the Compliance Program.
- Merchant Services provides payment processing and related services to merchants of all sizes in the United States, Canada and the European Union.
- With strong academic credentials and a license to practice law in Canada and/or a US law degree and/or a US call to the bar.
- Support sales with RFP responses.
- Provides specialized wealth planning for High Net Worth / Ultra High Net Worth (HNW/UHNW) clients to help meet their long term financial objectives.
- Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada.
- Legal Counsel will report directly to the General Counsel for Healthineers…
- P reference wi ll be given to candidates who submit project lists and client references supporting either of these market segments.
- Canadian Sales Account Executive, Corporate Legal Solutions.
- You will sell Thomson Reuters software and research solutions to prospective Corporate Legal…
- In-Depth Tax Course, CPA Canada.
- We're interested in adding tax litigation and tax planning lawyers with 3 to 6 years' experience to join our team.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.