Legal $60,000 jobs
$45,000 - $85,000 a year
- We are currently seeking a Family Law Paralegal for our Vancouver office to start with us as soon as possible.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Our downtown Vancouver client is looking for a Patent Paralegal to join their team.
- The ideal candidate will come with a minimum of 5 years experience in a…
- Our client, a boutique Business Law firm, is seeking a full-time Paralegal with Real Estate experience to join their growing team in the Vancouver office.
Jubilant DraxImage inc.
- Jubilant DraxImage, a subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc, is currently recruiting for a Paralegal position to join our growing team!
- The Paralegal, reporting into the Team Lead, will assume responsibility of all claims and application for and against SSQ.
- Be a collaborative team player.
- UNCAGE YOUR AMBITION as a Paralegal.
- We're looking for a Paralegal with 5+ years of experience to join our Legal Department.
- This position is required to provide practical, business-oriented support and advice as part of Powertech’s legal and procurement team.
Kazembe and Associates
- Assist and provide a range of legal support and administration to lawyers engaged in criminal, civil or administrative law.
- Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities.
- Role Group: Privacy and Legal.
- Reporting to legal counsel, the paralegal works as part of the ICES Privacy and Legal Office.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.