Legal $40,000 jobs
- The Legal Counsel will provide support to Wi-LAN’s litigation, regulatory, contractual and operational legal processes.
- Post call: 2 years (Preferred).
- Our team is young, dedicated and loyal.
- The compensation package will depend on the candidate and could include cost sharing and/or maintaining your own…
- MaxSys is looking for a Legal Assistant for one of our clients that specializes in labour and employment law, as well as personal injury and insurance…
$20 an hour
- Our client is actively seeking a Litigation Legal Assistant for a 3-6 month contract.
- This role would see you supporting two associates in a busy law firm.
Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada
$76,142 - $105,015 a year
- Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada.
- For further information on the organization, please visit Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada…
$80,012 - $110,352 a year
- Department of Justice - Canada’s Legal Team.
- Closing date: 24 September 2021 - 23:59, Pacific Time.
- Who can apply: Persons residing in Canada and Canadian…
- Reviews expense claims prior to payment to ensure they comply with University and granting agencies’ policies and procedures.
- Our Ottawa office is currently looking for three (3) Legal Assistants to join our Ottawa Patent team.
- In this role you will be part of our administrative team…
$34,863 - $57,482 a year
- Looking for a Legal Assistant who is well-versed in real estate, purchases, sales and mortgages using the latest computer and internet programs, including Unity…
$78,788 - $106,412 a year
- The Legal Services Division of the Legal Services and Commission Secretariat Branch is looking for a Civil Law Legal Counsel for term position from April 2020…
$76,693 - $97,473 a year
- Working directly with the other Contracts Officers and under the general supervision of the Managing Director - Finance & Operations, the Contracts Officer will…
- Our Ottawa office is currently recruiting for two Administrative Clerks to join the Trademark Formalities Team.
- One year of administrative or office experience.
- Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel and as part of the Legal Services team, the incumbent will provide legal advisory services and litigation support on a…
- As an Immigration Support Specialist, you will be part of our EY Law LLP team to provide our clients with integrated, quality services.
$25 an hour
- Our client, a downtown law firm specializing in Corporate Law, is looking for a Legal Assistant for a 3 month contract (starting ASAP) which has the possibility…
The Canadian Nurses Protective Society
- The CNPS is a not-for-profit society that offers legal advice, risk management services, legal assistance and professional liability protection to nurses in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.