Legal $30,600 jobs
- Job Types: Part-time, Commission, Freelance.
$30,000 - $47,000 a year
- Prepare legal documents and keeping organized while maintaining physical and electronic filing systems.
- Gather supporting documents and prepare application…
- Providing administrative relief for other assistants and paralegals.
- Greeting clients and providing reception relief.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office.
Prystanski Law Office
- Assisting with management, administration and coordination of conveyancing and corporate practice.
- Maintaining records, filings and timekeeping.
Knight Law Office
- Minimum 2 years of solid real estate experience required.
- Interpersonal skills required as communicate with client, lawyers and other law firms;
- Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs.
- Enforce parking control in designated areas; by-laws…
- Reporting to the Director of Legal & Compliance, you will be a strategic partner in driving legal initiatives for our growing company.
$5,844 - $10,205 a month
- Manitoba Prosecution Service offers an attractive benefits package and a defined pension plan and provides opportunities for development.
- Preparing legal/court documents and correspondence based on written instruction, verbal direction and precedents;
Dream Up International Education and Immigration S...
- Understanding a variety of immigration processing categories and requirements for each category.
- Familiar with study permit and SDS stream, LMIA and closed work…
- Conduct complex and/or politically sensitive litigation in the Court of Queen’s Bench, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of Canada.
- The successful candidate will have a University Degree in a Science related filed, 8 years of broad GXP compliance related experience and 5 years of progressive…
- The person hired will be curious, creative, and will enjoy the freedom to learn a wide variety of practice areas as our businesses grow and innovate, including…
- Our client here in Winnipeg is looking for a qualified Corporate Legal with some basic or advanced experience in Securities.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.