North York, ON
- SickKids is seeking a congenial and collaborative lawyer to join its Legal Services team.
- Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel, this role will provide…
- College level legal assistant degree.
- Ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience but recent graduates will be considered.
- Satisfactory passing of a criminal record check and proof of qualifications will be required of any successful candidate(s) for this position.
- Perform a variety of legal assistant and administrative duties for assigned attorneys, many of which are unique to a legal environment and require a working…
Allied Community Legal Services P.C.
- \* Looking for an Legal Receptionist who has worked in the Accident Benefit / Personal Injury landscape*.
- \* Fax relevant documents to adjuster.
Nicole A. Sawchuk Law Office
Prince Albert, SK
$16 - $24 an hour
- Seeking an experienced full-time Legal Assistant to fill a maternity leave position for 12 to 13 months.
- Completion of a recognized legal assistant program is…
- Our Ottawa office is currently looking for a Legal Assistant to join our Trademark team.
- In this role you will work with a dynamic team to provide operational…
CITY OF BRANTFORD
$93,106 - $116,382 a year
- Closing date for applications: Monday, January 20, 2020, at 4:30 p.m..
- Reporting to the City Solicitor, you will demonstrate the ability to work independently…
Walia Law Group
$13.85 an hour
- Walia Law Group is currently seeking a Receptionist to join our growing law practice in Surrey, BC.
- This is a part-time position and would require all eligible…
Watson & Company, Lawyers
- WATSON & COMPANY, LAWYERS*, is seeking an experienced legal assistant.
- Legal assistant: 1 year (Required).
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an…
- We are looking for a full time legal assistant to work with the senior partner at this firm.
- Legal Assistant: 1 year (Required).
$18 an hour
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Aptitude for negotiation and quick thinking.
- Continue to research and develop new avenues of revenue within the legal…
- Interface with outside counsel and implement recommended courses of action on a variety of matter types.
- We are looking for a an individual to manage in-house…
R.JOHNSON Legal Recruitment
- This newly available role for a Legal Services Supervisor is ideal for someone with several years’ experience as an LAA or Paralegal, and who also has at least…
- Reporting to the Campus Director, the Instructor is responsible for delivering components of the courses to students.
- Manage and direct all day-to-day legal activities including contracts, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, privacy and internal…
- Establishing excellent working relationships with other Departments within the Region and with other levels of government including Halton’s local…
Comprehensive Care Capital
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
- Problem-solving, critical thinking and negotiating skills.
- Enter and maintain information in legal document status reports.
- In accordance with deal structure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.