You refined by:
Legal Counsel (undo)
- Manage and direct all day-to-day legal activities including contracts, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, privacy and internal…
- This may include: verifying work references, validating education and credentials, employment verification, identity checks, reviewing credit reports, as well…
- We consider and define Personal Information as any data relating to an individual, whether it relates to his or her private, professional or public life.
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and orally.
- Proven track record of being a team player.
- As the first lawyer to join the General Counsel and Vice…
- Experience in both private practice and an in-house role preferred.
- Contracts: Work closely with Sales team in contract negotiations.
- PointClickCare is looking for a Legal Counsel to join its in-house legal team.
- Reporting to the General Counsel or Senior Legal Counsel, the Legal Counsel will…
$110,591 - $148,356 a year
- Based in Iqaluit, NU, and working under the general direction of the Deputy Minister of Justice, the Assistant Deputy Attorney General, and the Director of…
CITY OF BRANTFORD
$93,106 - $116,382 a year
- Closing date for applications: Monday, January 20, 2020, at 4:30 p.m..
- Reporting to the City Solicitor, you will demonstrate the ability to work independently…
- SickKids is seeking a congenial and collaborative lawyer to join its Legal Services team.
- Reporting to the Deputy General Counsel, this role will provide…
$113,370 - $133,380 a year
- Reporting to the Director Legal and Court Services, Legal Counsel is responsible for providing legal support and advice on a broad range of legal matters to the…
Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada
$76,142 - $105,015 a year
- Experience in legal writing, or conducting legal research and or legal analysis.
- Second Language Writing Skills Self-Assessment.
- How to apply on GC Jobs.
- We are looking for an In-House Legal Counsel to join our Legal team.
- In this role, you will work closely with our Corporate Counsel and be a true business…
- Communicating with others, with a knack for translating legal advice into actionable guidance to business teams in plain English.
- Assist in the co-ordination and instruction of external counsel in consultation with internal clients and decision makers.
- Draft, review and analyze documents.
- As a secondary function, the successful candidate may also assist with private company acquisitions and conduct legal due diligence.
- Reporting to General Counsel, Legal Counsel is responsible for advising the TFN government on a wide range of matters with a particular focus on commercial real…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.