You refined by:
Law Clerk (undo)
Stephen H Shub Professional Corporation
- Law Clerk to start immediately for residential real estate processing required for downtown Toronto office.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Abiola Adeusi Professional Corporation
- Attention to detail and good organizational skill are very important together with good communication and writing skills.
- Law Clerk: 2 years (Preferred).
$100,000 a year
- Our client a reputable mid-size law firm located minutes from Union Station is adding a Corporate Law Clerk to their growing team!
- This job does not manage others This job works under Moderate Supervision: Incumbent performs standard and routine assignments independently to conclusion;…
- Dealing directly with client in writing and by phone clearly, concisely and in a timely manner.
- Corporate Immigration Law Firm is seeking an immigration law…
- Develop and/or maintain required training materials, and conduct training as required, for new Contract and Document Analysts.
- Endless supply of free coffee(!).
Shirtliff Hinds Law
- Growing Law practice in Newmarket is seeking an experienced law clerk for their criminal law department.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years…
- Requires good research experience, writing, communication and computer skills; normally requires a minimum of three (3) or more years of progressively…
Soni Law Firm
- Experience in an administrative or receptionist role, experience in a law firm setting is an asset;
- Effectively communicate (verbally and written) information…
Strigberger Brown Armstrong LLP
- We have an immediate opening for a Law Clerk to join our team in Toronto.
- The Law Clerk works independently, takes instructions from Lawyers, and is responsible…
- It goes without saying (but we’ll say it just for the record) that strong interpersonal and communication skills, stellar organization skills, accurate and…
Thompson Tooze Mclean & Elkin (TTME)
- This Law Clerk position is full-time and a competitive salary will be offered commensurate with experience.
- Organizing and maintaining litigation files.
SZEMENYEI MACKENZIE GROUP LLP
- The completion of a Law Clerk/Legal Assistant qualification and experience of 5 or more years is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.