- Job Types: Part-time, Commission, Freelance.
$30,000 - $47,000 a year
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an immigration legal assistant with a legal assistant diploma.
- Prepare legal documents and keeping organized while maintaining…
- Previous experience as a floater or designated support assistant would be an asset.
- Providing administrative relief for other assistants and paralegals.
Prystanski Law Office
- Collegial and prepared to help others and work as a team with other support staff.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a legal assistant.
Knight Law Office
- Minimum 2 years of solid real estate experience required.
- Interpersonal skills required as communicate with client, lawyers and other law firms;
$5,844 - $10,205 a month
- Manitoba Prosecution Service offers an attractive benefits package and a defined pension plan and provides opportunities for development.
- Must provide current/clear criminal record check (vulnerable sector) obtained from the local jurisdiction and current within 5 months.
- Excellent writing skills including proper spelling, grammar and punctuation;
- Experience with document management software would be an asset;
- Experience in legal research, as well as writing and interpreting legal contracts, policies and procedures.
- Reporting to the Director of Legal & Compliance, you…
Dream Up International Education and Immigration S...
- Understanding a variety of immigration processing categories and requirements for each category.
- Familiar with study permit and SDS stream, LMIA and closed work…
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Mentor and develop junior lawyers within the litigation group.
- The successful candidate will have a University Degree in a Science related filed, 8 years of broad GXP compliance related experience and 5 years of progressive…
- Ability to serve as a strong business partner and proven history of building trust with others.
- Collaboration with others to promote greater team work and…
- Our client here in Winnipeg is looking for a qualified Corporate Legal with some basic or advanced experience in Securities.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.