You refined by:
Vaughan, ON (undo)
Lenstar Welding & Fabricators Ltd.
$75,000 a year
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- You are enthusiastic about work and working with others in a team.
- Help to organize and co-ordinate all building related maintenance activities including…
- Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
- Our Vaughan location is hiring these Front-of-House positions: *.
Royal LePage Premium One Realty
$15 - $16 an hour
- Minimum high school education, with a preference to college level courses/ diploma.
- Agent activities – booking of open houses, preparation of feature sheets,…
ZSA Legal Recruitment
- In this role, you will be assisting the Legal Team with contract review, administration, and negotiation.
- Our client, a reputable manufacturing organization,…
Khangura & Bajaj LLP
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong multi-tasking skills and organizational skills to manage a growing real estate law firm.
$20 an hour
- Proven of at least 1-2 year-working experience as legal assistant or legal secretary.
- Legal Assistant: 1 year (Required).
- Prepare case briefs and summaries.
- Assists Law Clerks and Legal Assistants with tasks as required.
- Brattys LLP, one of Canada’s top 5 commercial real estate firms, is currently looking for a…
- Communicating with others, with a knack for translating legal advice into actionable guidance to business teams in plain English.
Colavita Law Office
$45,000 a year
- Legal assistant: 2 years (Required).
- Looking for 3 or 4 days/week part time legal assistant with potential for full time employment.
- Ensures the complete and accurate filing (hard copy and electronic copy) of all legal documents.
- A diploma in a related Legal Administration and/or Law Clerk…
- Protects the Bank's assets in compliance with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Complies with legal and regulatory requirements, including Anti…
- Liaise with team members in planning, leasing, construction, engineering, legal, and property management;
- Any related designations, such as CFA, CA, MBA, would…
- Holds others and self accountable to gaps in performance, is a champion of feedback.
- Successful candidate in this position is required to support Quality…
- Strong quality decision making skills; with an understanding of root cause analysis and ability to lead and support critical investigations.
$60,000 - $150,000 a year
- Contacting new and existing warm leads provided by the company.
- Determining a prospective client’s eligibility and which service(s) would best suit their needs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.