- Maintains subcontract templates and communicate updates or changes to operations staff through document control.
- Bilingual (English/French) would be an asset.
- The Practice Assistant will act as workflow coordinator for other support services including delegating and reviewing the completion of document production,…
- The successful candidate will take a lead role on wide variety of corporate matters and transactions including venture capital and private equity deals, public…
The Law Office of Babette Turner
$30,000 - $50,000 a year
- Provide assistance to lawyers with correspondence, document completion, calendar management, letter and other document preparation and compilation, and other…
- Nelligan Law, a multi-service law firm with 42 lawyers, is looking to expand our Labour and Employment practice group.
- Suite 300, 50 O’Connor Street.
J.L. Richards & Associates Limited
- We’re looking for talented and creative people to support both business development and delivery activities, and proven or emerging leaders to develop and…
- Track record of success in a similar role in relevant businesses or markets.
- Recognize and identify Supplier contract claims as they develop and manage the…
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- With over 200 immigration professionals nationally, EY Law LLP helps companies and their employees efficiently relocate…
- Licensed bilingual lawyers required for upcoming foreign language litigation document review analysis projects in Ottawa.
- Evaluate the file to review facts, determine appropriate processes and plan the steps necessary for the conduct of the file, ensuring critical deadlines are…
- MaxSys is looking for a Legal Assistant for one of our clients that specializes in labour and employment law, as well as personal injury and insurance…
Tierney Stauffer LLP
- Tierney Stauffer LLP is seeking a senior law clerk to join us at our busy Ottawa office located on Carling Avenue.
- This is a permanent full-time position.
- The Legal Counsel will be directly involved in complex business transactions, functions and in negotiating critical contracts.
- Post call: 2 years (Preferred).
Davidson Houle Allen LLP
$45,000 - $52,000 a year
- We are currently seeking a professional, self-motivated individual to join our team as a Legal Administrative Assistant.
- Legal Assistant: 2 years (Preferred).
The Canadian Nurses Protective Society
- Exceptional customer-service, writing and interpersonal skills.
- The CNPS is a not-for-profit society that offers legal advice, risk management services, legal…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.