You refined by:
Ottawa, ON (undo)
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- We are looking for an experienced litigation assistant who is a self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills in both plain language and academic styles;
- Identify, collect and record data that will provide useful…
- Reporting to the Assistant General Counsel, you provide the Bank with expert legal services as a senior legal practitioner.
- What you can expect from us.
Branch Office Services
- Document photocopying and scanning, ensuring accuracy and that all deadlines are met.
- Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You have the ability to understand functions of the Ontario court system, legal terminology and documentation.
- What can I expect to do in this role?
$80,012 - $110,352 a year
- Legal counsel: Provides legal advisory services on issues of limited scope, risk and impact and on more complex matters with the support of more experienced…
$47,260 - $59,813 a year
- The Legal Services and Commission Secretariat Branch are looking for a Legal Assistant for a permanent position.
- Maintains the calendar of legal proceedings.
Office of the Auditor General of Canada
$21.64 - $24.77 an hour
- Providing legal technical support to the Legal Services Team;
- Providing legal research and assistance to the Legal Services Team on advisory files, litigation,…
$37,000 - $40,000 a year
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and legal software such as Teraview, Conveyancer and PC Law.
- Owning a vehicle is required.*.
$104,925 - $139,900 a year
- Study regulatory processes and provide material in support of legal proceedings.
- Develop models to analyze, explain and forecast economic behaviour and patterns…
- Summer Student - Legal and Corporate Services.
- We are hiring students to join our Legal and Corporate Services (LCS) Team!
- You must be 16 years of age or older.
- An exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing with a wide variety of audiences about extremely complex technologies and legal requirements,…
Administrative Tribunals Support Service of Canada
$76,142 - $105,015 a year
- Experience in legal writing, or conducting legal research and or legal analysis.
- Experience in drafting legal opinions.
- How to apply on GC Jobs.
Catana Reporting Services
- Ability to understand and apply relevant legal concepts (e.g., confidentiality).
- Catana Reporting Services is currently seeking a confident individual with a…
- Well Established Law Firm Looking for a Real Estate Legal Assistant. *.
- We are seeking 1 full time Real Estate Assistant with experience in Teraview and…
- Seeking a legal assistant for a fast-paced civil litigation law firm.
- Ideal candidates will have civil litigation support experience and possess exceptional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.