You refined by:
Montréal, QC (undo)
- Manage and direct all day-to-day legal activities including contracts, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, intellectual property, privacy and internal…
$32,000 a year
- This role involves close coordination with Concured’s UK-based company headquarters. *.
- Point of contact for all matters relating to HR, payroll and…
- Our client, a well-known firm, is looking for a legal assistant to assist lawyers in their day-to-day practice.
- Good bilingualism, oral and written.
- Indeed, many students hired throughout Canada find further employment at the Bank.
- Because you will have the opportunity to join the first Canadian financial…
- LEGAL ASSISTANT TO CORPORATE LAW PARALEGALS.
- As a legal assistant, you will provide support to the corporate paralegals.
- Among your responsibilities, you will:
Eidinger & Associés
$780 - $850 a week
- Secrétaire légale bilingue, avec expérience en litige.
- Le candidat doit être disponible de 9h00 à 17h00, du lundi au vendredi.
$48,000 a year
- Cover letter (Note: this will be used to assess your communication and writing skills).
- * Subject to the volume of applications received, a writing assessment…
Bergman & Associates
- Receipt of mail and clients.
- Legal Secretary: 1 year (Preferred).
- Create and Manage the North American legal department’s electronic and physical document repositories as well as online tools.
- Insurance coverage as of Day One.
- Participate in writing files for the organization's decision-making bodies.
- Coordination is critical, so you frequently interact with stakeholders working in…
- Analyze risks and write reports.
- Communicates effectively, Complexity, Decision quality, Interpersonal Savvy.
- Support the more experienced professionals in your…
- Our solutions have excelled on the market and we are looking for individuals who will partake in our successful adventure.
- Meticulous and attentive to details;
Chamoun Legal Inc.
$35,000 - $50,000 a year
- Paralegal or Legal Assistant: 3 ans (Souhaité).
- Parajuriste ou adjointe juridique - Litige Immobilier (Laval).
- Respecter les délais de procédure;
- Legal Assistant: 1 year (Preferred).
- Prepare document packages and forward to signer.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a real estate law firm preparing legal documents…
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, both orally and in writing;
- The selected candidate will join a team composed of one lawyer and professional…
- We are currently searching for an experienced Legal Assistant to join our Montreal Team and to support our Toronto Team.
- What you bring to the role:
Comprehensive Care Capital
$40,000 - $60,000 a year
- Problem-solving, critical thinking and negotiating skills.
- Enter and maintain information in legal document status reports.
- In accordance with deal structure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.