- Participates in the sales forecast/demand generation targets and overall success of the brand on the WM.ca platform.
$38.26 - $51.01 an hour
- Draft legal documents such as by-laws, resolutions, contracts and court documents;
- The Articling Program consists of two rotations: Advocacy and Solicitor.
- Preparing and processing client invoices.
- Preparing and processing credit notes and invoice cancellations as needed.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- The job will primarily consist of providing support to the Legal Department, including working on legal documents, assisting counsel on transactions, and…
- Understanding legal documents and handling legal involved cases.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams including our internal legal team, our Quality Control…
- Providing legal advice on risk management, policies, compliance and privacy matters.
- Reporting to the General Counsel, you will be a business partner to the…
- You will also develop promotional materials and campaigns (e.g., messaging, sales tools, PR campaigns, direct to consumer tactics, patient support program…
- Assist with drafting, editing and finalizing legal documents.
- Robert Half Legal is looking for dynamic and knowledgeable Legal Assistants (Real Estate) to help…
- Perform special test collections, such as medical/legal drug screens, paternity tests, and clinical trials, and complete related documentation.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.