Baker Tilly Trillium LLP
$20 - $25 an hour
- We have all the benefits of a large brand and international partnerships, while still maintaining the culture and atmosphere of a smaller more intimate office.
- Peninsula Employment Services Limited| Job Title: Health and Safety Field Consultant | Department: Service | Region: London, Ontario | Salary Competitive (to be…
- Post-secondary education in a related field an asset (business, legal, credit).
- Effectively managing the System of Record.
- Start Date – February 18, 2020*.
Refcio & Associates Law Firm
$80,000 a year
- Carriage of and responsibility for managing corporate law files, with a focus on working with start-ups in all industries, but especially technology,…
Beasley Law Office
$30,000 a year
- Legal assistant: 1 year (Preferred).
- Applicants must have office experience and/or college level legal assistant/law clerk education.
- Protects the Bank's assets in compliance with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Complies with legal and regulatory requirements, including Anti…
Cohen Highley LLP
- Cohen Highley LLP is currently recruiting an entry-level Legal Assistant for our London office.*.
- Successful completion of a Law Clerk program.
- Prepare and assist in writing business plans for Non-Profit Collection Programs that include all aspects of the collection of clothing and household operation.
- Smart Serve Certification and being of legal age to serve alcohol in fully licensed theatres would be an asset.
- You possess superior communication skills.
Digital Extremes Ltd.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements by keeping up to date with current legislation.
- Ad-hoc reporting to support business decision making.
- Working with Law Clerks and Legal Assistants to review file contents.
- General Administration – 1 Year Contract (2 positions available)*.
- Delivery of notice of entries and legal documents to residents.
- Document work order / service requests for residents.
- Answer telephone calls and return emails.
$36.25 - $45.31 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in groups, one-on-one and in writing.
- Demonstrated understanding of legal and ethical issues related to privacy…
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- We are seeking a Receptionist to join the Hospitality & Concierge Services team in our London…
- Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
- Our South London location is hiring these Front-of-House positions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.