You refined by:
Calgary, AB (undo)
- This may include: verifying work references, validating education and credentials, employment verification, identity checks, reviewing credit reports, as well…
Bell and Stock Family Law LLP
- We are seeking a mid level family law lawyer to round out our team.
- Our ideal candidate would have a practice, but also room to take on new files as we tend to…
DLA Piper (Canada) LLP
- Perform administrative and related duties as assigned and assist others in the department as required;
- We are currently looking for a Legal Administrative…
Spectrum Family Law
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely both in writing and verbally.
- Spectrum Family Law is opening an exciting new location in Calgary.
$20 - $30 an hour
- Legal Assistant: 1 year (Required).
- We are currently seeking candidates to fill temporary assignments (ranging from one week to 3 months).
- Under close supervision, provides standard legal assistant and reception support for one or more staff Lawyers; maintains a close and highly responsive…
Stewart Law Group
- Boutique law office in the busy Marda Loop community looking to hire legal asst./receptionist p/t.
AG Law Office
$26.37 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Property and real estate law.
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- The successful candidate will bring excellent attention to detail, strong…
Wells Family Law
$17 an hour
- We are looking for an office receptionist administrative assistant for a small but rapidly expanding Family Law Firm.
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred).
- Proficiency in computer systems and software applications including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) as well as the firm’s Document Management System,…
- Some advanced skills required to perform non-routine, moderately complex work.
- Ability to apply experience, skills, and knowledge to procedures, processes, and…
- Assist in the co-ordination and instruction of external counsel in consultation with internal clients and decision makers.
- Draft, review and analyze documents.
Knight Molloy Patrick LLP
- This individual will be greeting clients, scanning and organizing documents, writing letters, and going to and from court, along with numerous other duties…
$19 - $22 an hour
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
Nelson & Nelson
- Personal Injury Law firm requires legal assistant experience preferred.
- Legal Assistant: 1 year (Preferred).
- Looking for employee who is dedicated, trustworthy…
- Caron & Partners LLP, is currently looking for a Legal Assistant to work with one of our Partners and also support the Litigation practice group.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.