Steelcon Fabrication Inc.
$45,000 - $48,000 a year
- Cover all legal compliance for human resource provincial requirements.
- This role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs and assists the business in managing…
- Generate all AP cycle for some of the legal entities.
- Co-ordinate with foreign sales offices for document entry, communication & approvals as per process.
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Ensure all Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures, and practices meet or exceed legal, corporate…
- Protects the Bank's assets in compliance with all regulatory, legal, and ethical requirements.
- Complies with legal and regulatory requirements, including Anti…
$22 an hour
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents.
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and…
$126,970 - $142,842 a year
- Delivers competent legal services working in multidisciplinary teams with Legal Services staff and other Departments as required.
ICS Legal Services Professional Corp.
- FULL TIME Receptionist needed for busy Brampton firm, salary + benefits.
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting practices - particularly related to consolidations, disclosures, policies, legal entity financial statements and…
- Monitor current and evolving statutes, regulations, industry developments and case law to identify legal issues of critical importance to the Company.
$64,156 - $80,197 a year
- Specific knowledge of purchasing, contract, document, risk and legal bylaws and processes.
- Strong writing skills to prepare reports and information papers for a…
Sandhu Kaler Law
- Dealing directly with client in writing and by phone clearly, concisely and in a timely manner.
- Part time opening for a law clerk/receptionist in general…
- Legal provides top-quality legal services and advice on everything from contracts to compliance and HR.
- Leads Glad’s Provincial and Municipal government affairs…
TSC Law Professional Corporation
$30,000 - $40,000 a year
- Paralegals are employed by law firms, by record search companies and in legal departments throughout the public and private sectors.
Tools Box Services
$26 an hour
- Must be legal to work in Ontario.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- We are looking for a delivery driver to deliver home renovation tools within the GTA…
Golden Recruitment and Consulting Inc.
- Confer with colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal matters and verify bases for legal decisions;
- Must be fluent in English.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.