You refined by:
- Safeguard the integrity of the credit database by ensuring consistent and accurate input for each Customer record established/updated and each CARDS…
- You will support various client groups within the Bank and represent the Legal Department on a variety of matters including third-party risk management and…
- Some exposure to accounting or Business courses, such as business writing would be desirable but not essential.
- Reports to: Director, Risk Management.
- Exceptional analytical, leadership, problem solving, relationship building, negotiating, communication and project/people management skills are critical.
- Researching legal issues of substantial complexity on a global, national or regional basis and informing the business on developing legal trends and their…
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Independently assesses, investigates and manages ER/LR…
- Strong investigative and data analytic skills, combined with the ability to develop KPIs and Metrics.
- Contributes to the overall success of the Global Business…
- Responsible for managing a team of Compliance Officers who perform surveillance, monitoring and testing of Equities sales and trading activities conducted by…
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Strong critical and problem solving skills,.
- Successful completion of or enrollment in industry related courses including the Canadian Securities.
- Work with the various Compliance Teams within Scotiabank’s…
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.