You refined by:
Gowling WLG (undo)
- Accept legal documents on behalf of the Firm.
- Greet And direct clients and deliveries at reception desk.
- Coordinate scheduling of conference and meeting rooms.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with people at all levels.
- Reporting to the Director of the Library & Information Centre, the…
- Must be a graduate of a recognized Legal Secretarial or Law Clerk Program with at least 8 years’ experience as a legal administrative assistant.
- Administrative Assistant or Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma coupled with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Prepare legal documents, letters, memos and other documents as required…
- We are looking for an Accounting Trust Clerk to join our team.
- Working in a team environment, our Accounting Trust Clerk will support trust transactions for the…
- Administrative Assistant or Legal Administrative Assistant Diploma coupled with a minimum of five years’ experience, preferably in real estate.
- Excellent understanding of the Rules of Civil Procedure and legal documentation and terminology.
- Organize and manage electronic document reviews.
- Our Administrative Assistant will provide excellent administrative support to our professionals, law clerks, and legal administrative assistants.
- This is a unique opportunity, and the successful candidate must be highly motivated, with excellent writing and communication skills, and an ability to thrive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.