- Experience in translation/communications services or in an accounting or legal firm an asset.
- Review documents for layout of text and graphics, and check for…
- Experience in professional services (e.g., accounting, management consulting, legal, architectural, engineering) is highly desirable.
- Develop a strong understanding of firm credentials, local, national and global practitioners and firm tools and enablers.
- Help identify the delivery team.
- We work with a variety of client functions (supply chain / procurement, internal audit, legal counsel, operations, etc.).
- Eng, or CCIM certification desired.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- You will also utilize web-based immigration case management systems and databases and conduct immigration-related legal…
- Facilitate the legal movement of employees across borders for business travel.
- Being an Attorney – US Business Immigration with EY Law LLP, you will help…
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Research, write and edit standard and customized proposal content.
- Experience in professional services (e.g., accounting…
- Strong proofreading and writing skills.
- EYEP produces tax, legal, and accounting titles for a variety of distribution channels, including print, DVD, and the…
- Actively contribute to report writing and detailed valuation analysis and financial modelling.
- Interacting with client staff, bankers and legal counsel to…
- Delegate appropriate work to legal assistants, such as: typing of forms, copying of documents, and sending out packages.
- Skills and attributes for success.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.